* it could result in a delay in processing:
if application documents are not complete,
if there are problems with testing in the Test Lab,
if there is a deviation in the audit.
Source: CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 page 4, item 6.2
Plant is classified after the initial audit in A, B, C, D.
A: Factory audit takes place once every 2 years.
B or C: Factory audit takes place once a year.
D: Factory audit takes place at least twice a year.
Source: CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 Page 2, Point 4.2, CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 Page 13, Point 10.2
Initial Audit: 2 - 4 man day per model series
FI audit: 1 - 2 man day per model series
Source: CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 page 9, clause 126.96.36.199,
CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 page 14, item 10.3.2
Factory audit is performed according to IR CNCA-C11-01 Appendix 5
- Responsibility of quality manager: Appointment letter and service description (creation of control documents, management of change, complaint, CCC mark, CCC certificate status, etc.)
-Technical documentation: management of technical documents, control plan, product standard, product description of existing / new products, etc.
-Overview control: control of property, model and supplier of core material and core components, etc.
- Checking product compliance: running tests, final tests, etc.
Review of production process compliance: review of product structure, material and component, conformity of core production process, etc.
Product Check: Requalification Test
Change control: control of change request, etc.
Control of serious quality problems: customer complaint, recall, etc.
Source: IR CNCA-C11-01 Appendix 5
License in copy
Questionnaire including brief information about the company, production process, list of core production facilities, list of core test instruments, proof of registered trademark, etc.
Car structure and technical parameters
-COP control plan
-Declaration: how is type, series defined
-Declaration: how is VIN defined
-Explanation: we distinguish the different types by external marking
-Declaration: Operating instructions in Chinese
-Quality system certificates in copy
Source: CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 Page 22-23 Appendix 1
Step 1: Group car first after series defined by manufacturer
Step 2: Units are removed from the same series
It can not be defined as a unit if:
- Car types are not the same (M1 - up to 9 seater, M2 - from 10 seats, M3, N1, N2, N3, O1, O2, O3, O4), see below 8.1.1, 8.1.2, 8.1.3.
- car series is not equal
- position of the engine is not equal (front, middle, rear)
- fuel is not equal (gasoline, diesel, gas, electricity, etc. Hybrid "gasoline + electric" is considered as same unit as gasoline engine, hybrid "diesel + electric" is considered as same unit as diesel engine)
- Drive is not equal (four-wheel, non-four-wheel)
- Sum of the axis is not equal
Within one unit:
- Vehicle outside dimension limit: 20%, longest <= shortest x 1.2
- Limit axle position, wheelbase: 15%, longest <= shortest x 1.15
- Limit parameters (total weight, distribution of front and rear axle): 20%
Same design platform, structure from part before B pillar similar (sedan, station wagon, convertible with hardtop, convertible with folding roof, etc.)
Limit within one unit: Engine KW: 30%, Displacement: 20%
Limit value for engine KW: 50%, engine capacity: 50%
Limit within one unit: total weight: 20%
Source: IR CNCA-C11-01 Appendix 2
See CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 page 29-45
See CCAP-C11-01: 2014 / A1 page 22-23 Appendix 1 page 24-27